Monday, May 21, 2012

Sticking with it

Jacket (Challenge item #6):: Top/Old Navy:: Jeans, Necklace/Thrifted:: Sandals/Kohls:: Purse/H&M

The jacket scores again! I completely loved this outfit. I met J for drinks after work on Friday before hanging out with friends. I felt completely comfortable (no body temp panics) and totally put together downtown with a sea of suits, slacks and swagger. This top is so breezy and the coral color gives pop without being obnoxious. Coupled with my favorite bird cage necklace, I think safe to say that this has been one my favorite outfits as of late.


 
I don’t show many outfits photos with purses for one pretty simple reason. This is pretty much the only purse I ever use. Ever. It doesn’t matter if it goes with what I’m wearing or not (although it usually does). I have never been much a purse girl so when I find one I like, I stick with it.

 Lately, I have been on the hunt for a clutch. But my hunt seems a bit fruitless. Where am I going to find a clutch that fits all my essentials?(oversized wallet, makeup bag that I barely use but want to keep with me, small notebook, snacks, brush, 1,294 pens, change, gum, mints, smart trip card, lotion, sunglasses, receipts, keys oh and my laptop and charger oh and sometimes J’s items, too) If I may say, that would be one clutch clutch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...