This past week (after returning most of the items) I did a clothing inventory. I discovered that, while I am pretty good at giving every item in my wardrobe a chance to shine, there were a few items that were not getting much love. Some items suffered from being purchased in the wrong season, others were simply passed up for items I know work well. So I grabbed these items, snap pictures of them and have now challenged myself to wear all of these items for the rest of the month.
Here are the items:
1: Brown Sleeveless Dress (Target) 2: Teal Short-sleeve Dress (Target)
3. White Billowy Top (Target) 4: Tunic/Dress (Thrifted-org. Charlotte Russe)
5. Button-up Shirt (Old Navy) 6. Striped Blazer (Thrifted)
7. White Shorts (Thrifted) 8. Blue midi skirt (Thrifted) 9. Floral midi skirt (old navy)
Here my (very) simple rules:
1. For the rest of May, I must wear one of these items everyday.
2. I can mix these items with each other.
3. I can mix them with other items in my closet.
Seems silly to even call this a challenge after some of the other clothing challenges I've done. But I think this will be a nice way to make sure all my items get loved equally...