Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Outfit, Three Days

Yes, that title is correct. I have, in fact, worn this outfit for the past three days. I had other outfits to choose from but this one just felt the most comfortable and since only one person has actually seen my multiple wears (and he still loves me!) I figured I would try and pull it off. I think a tinge of laziness is also involved.
DSC_4020
This shirt was originally from Target but I found it at a consignment store and was instantly drawn to it in a way I don't think I would have been if I had seen it on the rack at Target. Something about being the only one at the Consignment store and one of many at Target might have something to do with it. I fall into this mode often, which I probably why I cherish and am more likely to wear items found at places like thrift stores. Plus, it was cheaper, so who can argue with that?
DSC_4023
The red flats are the best flats I have ever owned. I don't know if other people experience this but flats can be surprisingly uncomfortable. They slip off, have not support and can easily fall apart. Not these little gems. They fit perfectly, are well-made and have a slight amount of support with out being grandma shoes. And let's be honest, who doesn't love a pop of color?
DSC_4024
Top: Revival Boutique (org. Target)
Necklace: Revival Boutique
Shorts: Old Navy ( two years ago)
Red Flats: DSW

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day. A day with J that included HUGE delicious burgers marked my Monday off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...