Tuesday, June 28, 2011

wedding plans, house-sitting and haircuts

This will be a quick post. It's hard to post after such a momentous occasion. But J and I have hit the ground running with wedding plans and have actually nailed down a date, made a preliminary list, found a place for the ceremony and reception and have a couple who have offered to cook for our wedding. I have been sleeping like a baby at night, knowing these details are taken care of.
DSC_4449
For the next few weeks, I will be house/cat sitting for a friend of mine. This lady is probably one of the classiest women I know. I love what she has done with her place (she didn't have much to work with, it's a tiny little cottage on the campus of the boarding school where we work/live). I decided to try out pictures in her place and was happy with the results.
DSC_4458
Also got my haircut. I love it. I was going to do an inverted bob, but since I have been growing my hair out for a long time, my wonderful hairstylist said this was a better alternative. Love me some bangs!!
DSC_4451
tank: swapped
skirt: thrifted
wedges: DSW
scarf: c/o my mom :)

Interestesd in how (and why) we plan to do our wedding on the cheap? Check out J's blog here !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...