Wednesday, June 29, 2011

makeshift tripods, missed opportunities and leaving the belt behind

I have worn this dress several times so I'm surprised that it's the first time it has graced its presence on the old bloggie blog. I found it at a local consignment store and fell in love with the little pattern, sleeves and wearability. I've worn it dressed up and dressed down. I didn't want to miss the opportunity again to show off the versatile little lady (the dress, that is!)
DSC_4463
DSC_4475
I usually wear this dress with a belt but for this wear, I opted to go belt-less. I'm glad I did . I actually like it more sans belt. Not having the belt allows the dress to sit properly and do it own thing.
DSC_4467
These pictures were, once again, taken at my friend's place where I am housesitting. I did not have my tripod or my fiance to snap the photo so I had to make due. The pictures were originally lopsided but, thanks to photoshop, I was able to (mostly) fix them.
DSC_4472

shoes: DSW
Also wanted to include of photo of Chloe, the reason I am housesitting for her. Chloe used to be my cat but when J and I started dating, we quickly found out how allergic to Chloe he was. Right around this time my friend had expressed her desire to adopt a cat. So my friend kept Chloe and I kept J. I think it was a fair trade. It has been nice spending a little time with the Chloe-ster. I have never met a cat who wants to so petted and loved by her humans as much as Cloe.
_DSC4432
This weekend J and are heading to the Twin Cities. I LOVE the Twin Cities, especially in the summer. So much to do and so many thrift stores (!!!) I lived there for a year as an AmeriCorps volunteer so I learned to love the city on the cheap. I can't wait to explore the city again after being away so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...