Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sink me, your tailors has betrayed you

I just watched The Scarlett Pimpernel last night so the dialogue is on my mind. This movie is a great example of not judging a (movie but it's also a book) by its cover. I was a bit skeptical when J brought it from his parents' house. But I gave in, watched it, and LOVED IT. Oh the history and the overdramatic acting and the clothes and Percy! His voice kills me.
DSC_3862
This has nothing to do with the outfit of this post so I should get on with it.
DSC_3860
A pretty basic outfit. I love the way this shirt drapes. The shoes are new and extremely comfortable.
DSC_3865
Since the weather was all over the place I topped off the ensemble with this little jacket that is turning into a quick favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...