Thursday, August 4, 2011

whirlwind

In the last week I have done the following:

1. Finished final project for summer class
2. Finished summer class
3. Packed all my belongings into boxes and tupperware bins
4. Moved some of said boxes to place I will live in the fall
5. Stuffed rest of boxes into car headed toward parent's home
5.5. Deep cleaned entire apartment
6. Traveled home to parent's house
7. Visited reception hall for wedding
8. Panicked
9. Helped create 10 page list of wedding details
10. Bought a wedding dress

In the past week J has done the following:
1. Traveled to Des Moines to take Bar Exam
2. Spent two FULL days taking the Bar Exam
3. Traveled back home to then immediately start packing up his belongings
4. Moved some of said belongings to basement of house where I will be living in the fall
5. Stuffed remainder of things into my car headed toward my parent's house
5.5 Deep cleaned apartment
6. Dismantled bed frame and ducked taped entire thing to roof rack of my car
7. Traveled home with my to my parents house
7.5 Bought a keyboard for his computer that does not have a functioning "h" key (only to find the new keyboard does not have a functioning "p" key)
8. Visited reception hall for wedding
9. Witnessed my panic
10. Created 10 page document of wedding details
11. Called/researched places for rehearsal dinner
12. Worked on article he will will be submitting for publication to law journals
13. Spent evening with law school friend who lives near my parents who has another friend that purchased a game from China that involves being electrically shocked when you are the last to buzz in.
14. Exchanged keyboard (see 7.5)

That is where we are at right now. It has been a whirlwind filled with getting a lot of things accomplished but always something more to do.

With all the moving around, outfit photos have been a bit tough. This outfit was worn the week before the craziness. When it was 90+ degrees out, this outfit kept me cool and content.

DSC_4653
DSC_4658
DSC_4656
DSC_4654
top: Target
cami (under top): Ragstock
skirt: swapped with friend
shoes: DSW
belt: Target (?)
bangles: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...