Friday, August 26, 2011

Pink Lady

The pink dress with the pink wall is almost too much. Now that I live in a room that has half pink and half red walls, I'm starting to wonder if this is influencing my sartorial choices. I definitely wore red twice this week and some form of pink twice as well. Weird.
DSC_4827
The first week back came and went. And it ended with the most wonderful gift of all...a visit from J! Long distance is hard but oh! the joy of seeing each other again!
DSC_4831
I've worn this dress more times than I can count but never seem to have the camera around to document it. Such an easy dress to wear (I biked all around town in this attire) and on a day that was 90+ degrees, it was nice to wear something that kept me cool.
DSC_4826

dress: Buffalo Exchange
tank top: Target
Compass necklace: Buffalo Exchange
Earrings: gift
Bangles: F21
Flats: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...