Friday, January 28, 2011

Teacher Threads 1.28

You may notice something about me. Yes, it is true - I am particularly fond of boots.

IMG_0995

These boots in particular. There are several reasons for this including, but not limited to: the ability to wear skirts in the winter and still be warm, the sass factor and last, but definitely not least, the incredible traction these suckers have. I'm not kidding; it's like wear tires on my feet. This is what I am thinking about early in the morning when I'm picking out teacher threads. This, and the death stairs to my classroom I will inevitably travel down in order to teach. And seeing how I'm attempting to look more put-together and poised than my students, it is important that there first encounter with me is not of me wiping out on the stairs. It's hard to take someone seriously when that happens.

IMG_0984

Safety first, folks. That's my motto when it comes to teacher threads.
I am doing Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge and these booted beauties will most certainly be in the mix.
IMG_0991

shirt: Express
scarf: Forever 21
tank top: target
grey jeans: target
boots: Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...