Thursday, January 27, 2011

Flash Dance

IMG_0995

This is what happens when you take pictures late. I call it the Flash Dance. I wanted to get a picture of an outfit I wear to grad classes so I decided to mess with in-home pictures at night.
Mixed Results follow...

IMG_0975
Attempt 1 no flash (and some photo editing)

IMG_0979
Attempt 2 with Flash

IMG_0999
Attempt 3 with flash and tripod moved

IMG_1007
Attempt 4 with flash, tripod moved again

I don't know about you but I find that camera + tripod + flash + weird indoor lighting = funky photos. Personally the "oh shoot! the timer is out and I haven't positioned so I'll just stick my face in the camera" photo is my favorite (see first photo).
Which one's your favorite?

Scarf: Gifted
Sweater: Swapped
Shirt: Express
Skirt: T.J. Max (altered)
Tights: Target
Boots:Lyla's Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...