Friday, January 21, 2011

Teacher Threads 1.20.2011

Some (more) things you should know about me...

I love scarves. A lot.
So I wear them. A lot.
I also quite enjoy pencil skirts and boots during the winter months. I am also not petite. I am pretty tall and have what could be called "strong" arms and legs (you should see my calves!) More accurate would be to say that I'm "curvy". So dressing this bod requires some effort while attempting to make it look effortless. But it is amazing how liberating it can be to feel comfortable in your own skin and have the chance to show that through body-appropriate attire. I don't try to dress for a size or shape I'm not. And I think that helps me feel confident with the size and shape I am.


scarf: Forever 21
cami: Express
sweat: Express
skirt: Kohls
boots: Kohls
belt: Thrited

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I love your clothes and how very "appropriate" they are! You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...