Monday, January 24, 2011

One Shirt, One Love

1.24.2011
Meet the Boyfriend (We'll call him J):
(photos by April)
Go on, say it. He's reeeaaal cute.
I love this man. There are many reasons I love him. One reason involves a shirt.


Meet Gingham Shirt:

This shirt belongs to the man above. It was purchased this weekend during a trip to the consignment store. And I wanted it. Immediately. For one, it's a great shirt. But also, a few weeks back, some bloggers had started a "Gingham Gang" and since then I have been secretly harboring a strong desire to style a gingham of my own. Being the great boyfriend that he is, J happily (read willingly after some coaxing) offered to loan me this shirt until spring (!!!), at which point he plans to sport this patterned beauty. I plan to wear it often before the sun, warmth and birds return to the midwest.

Also, please meet my awesome earrings:

These earrings were a Christmas present from one of J's sisters. Not only is she a brilliant photographer (see photos of J and I above) but she also is quite crafty. These earrings were made from strips of leather and cut/frayed to look like feathers. (Leather feathers, ha!) I have already received several compliments on them.
Gingham shirt: on loan from boyfriend
skirted: thrifted
boots: thrifted
belt: thrifted
earrings: gift
necklace: earring on chain (lost the other earring)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...