Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A few for you

Some limitations (like poor internet connection) have hindered my ability to post, but I will try to post more than once a week.

So here are a couple of outfits to share:
1.12.2011

This was a teaching outfit from last week. I am IN LOVE with these little booties from Target. I have also found that this black shift dress has become and easy go-to piece for professional and comfort. And who doesn't like purple tights?

1.13.2011
The outfit above quickly turned into the outfit below. I really like this jacket in the above picture, but it was not nearly versatile enough for the day. So I swapped for the sweater below.

The hair went up, too. Winter is seriously brutal on my locks.

1.14.2011
Friday begged for comfort as I had been up late in the dorm Thursday night, and up early to plan for my Friday morning class. I opted for comfort. The shirt is actually a long sleeve knit top with a black tank top over it. I actually really liked this outfit and found my self feeling professional and comfortable - always a good combination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...