Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Stupid Hot

_DSC4640
It is stupid hot here. I recognize that some areas of country are, in fact, hotter than this ol' haunch of the midwest and for people dealing with heat there, I'm sorry. But I'm not there and I am here and in my neck of the woods, it is stupid hot. What I mean by stupid hot is that it is so gross and sweaty outside that I feel myself getting dumber. Let just say the creative juices have perspired right out of me. So this will be a short post.
_DSC4642
_DSC4639
tank top: target
skirt: swapped
belt: thrifted
shoes: PayLess
earrings: forever21
necklace: revival boutique
I wore this often last week when it was stupid hot out. These pictures are deceiving. I'm not as happy as I look. Stupid hot makes me a bit grumpy. I felt less grumpy with my easy breezy outfit. I also feel less grumpy with a cup of coffee.
DSC_4638

What do you when it's stupid hot out?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...