Friday, July 15, 2011

Owls, Dog Poop and Uncontrollable Laughter

_DSC4598

Well this photo-op was slightly doomed from the start. It started with J’s neighbor’s dog. This dog is so cute and, if I do say so, really likes me. I have this tendency to see myself as a bit of a dog whisperer so, naturally, the dog followed us to our photo shoot. This must have sensed the familiarity with this particular area because he reached one point, stopped and turned around. I wish J and I had done the same. As fido was galloping away I trotted very close (potentially into) a large pile of fido’s poop. Awesome. Great way to start the shoot.

_DSC4580

_DSC4584

Needless to say, the entire shoot I kept thinking, and giggling about, the poop incident. I have the sense of humor of a prepubescent boy so those things really get me. I tried to hold it together but pretty much lost it when I smiled very awkwardly in one of the photos and J exclaims, “What was that face?!?!”

This is what ensued:

_DSC4594

_DSC4595

_DSC4596

_DSC4597

_DSC4599

I’m a ridiculous human being. Moving on

_DSC4585

This shirt was bought a few weekends ago in Minneapolis. I adore everything about it. The cute little owls, the light fabric, the color. It is a wonderful find, particularly paired with my adorable owl necklace from Modcloth.

Top: Blue Bird via Buffalo Exchange

Jeggings: Old Navy

Necklace: Modcloth

Bangles: Forever21

Sandals: Kohls


Any of you have any funny photo mishaps?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...