Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things I miss...

1. This guy
After finishing up his last semester in law school (congrats, love! I'm so proud of you!!) J took a long, much needed trip back home. I would have joined him had the four papers and two finals not been in my way. I feel like a 5"9 pine tree. He comes back tomorrow and I can't wait to see him!

2. This season
spring

Um...I think we have missed each other, like two ships in the night. I would like you to return. Even in just for a few days. Going from cold, rainy and 45 degrees to hot, sweaty, humid and 80 is a little too drastic for my liking.

3. This little lady

In light of my upcoming moves, I have made the hard decision to re-home my beautiful 9 year old cocker spaniel named Maddie. I was extremely lucky to find a wonderful new home for with a family that I know will take great care of her. That said, I have had many moments of sadness being home and her not being here. It will get easier, I know.

4. This feeling of relaxation
William_Worcester_Churchill_1858_1926_Leisure
William Worcester Churchill (1858 – 1926) Leisure

With all the grading, papers and finals, it has not left me much time to relax. Though I will still be taking classes this summer, it will be nowhere near the marathon I put myself through this semester. I am looking forward to that.


Anything you miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...