Sunday, May 8, 2011

So...it's been awhile

But I do have an excuse. Actually, it has been a mix of busyness and laziness. We'll call it lazbusness. Yes, I quite like that.
DSC_3783
I needed to post because I was TIRED of looking at the last post. BAAAD hair. Better hair with this post.
DSC_3784
With the weather turning nicer I am happy to pull out some of last spring's pieces. I have a sort of love/hate relationship with this skirt. I'm giving it one more spring/summer. I have to say it feels a little full for my liking and a little short as well. Can only wear it on windless days (and there are so few of those in Iowa.)
I have spent quite a bit of time recently purging my closest of things I don't wear, shouldn't wear or don't fit. I emptied almost an entire drawer of t-shirts. That felt good.
DSC_3787
The Necklace is a bird cage. So cute! Definitely one of my favorite pieces.
DSC_3786
Tee-shirt: OldNavy
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Target
Boots: DSW
Necklace: Revival Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...