Sunday, May 15, 2011

Celebrations

There is so much to celebrate.
As of Friday morning, I completed my last final of the semester and by 2 pm on that same day, J graduated from Law School. It was so exciting to watch him graduate but it was also exciting to know that, for the first time in 4 months, we had a weekend of no schoolwork and obligations. Wahoo!
DSC_3839
This outfit was worn to a dinner party held by two of J's professors who he worked closely with over that last three years. It was a wonderful dinner and was really nice to meet these two professors I had heard so much about.

DSC_3837

With the little bit of light left that evening we took my first outdoor outfit photos. I now see why so many bloggers take outdoor photos. They come out so pretty! Kudos to J for taking such lovely shots. Maybe I can con him into taking more!
DSC_3832
What have you celebrated, lately?

blouse: Old Navy
skirt: Express
blue flats: Target
Earrings: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...