Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh my god, shoes.

Have you ever seen this video? I absolutely LOVED this video when it came out a couple of years ago. Recently, I have sort of felt like Kelly in the video. I have been really into shoes and slightly awed by all the possibilities out there. But I am also recently trying very hard to not spend excessive amounts of money. But then boots like these come along, and they are on sale, BIG sale, and well, they became part of my shoe family.
DSC_3733>
I have been trying to incorporate more heels in my shoe family. Heels that I will actually wear. I actually have several pair of heels but it always feels slightly daunting to wear them, knowing the risk of a public tumble (heels still feel like stilts to me). To avoid this problem, I attempt to look for "stable" heels. These boots are just that: stable. Stable and now a staple in my wardrobe.
DSC_3741

DSC_3725
Speaking of staples...This dress is a long time staple and this sweater is an emerging one. I can't say enough about this little dress. Pattern, colors, pockets and weight all make it one of my fav's.
DSC_3743
sweater:target
dress: Kohls
belt: Mom
tights:Target
shoes: DSW

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...