Tuesday, March 1, 2011

26 and counting...Holy sun pancakes!

Ugh...so many things to do. One of those things to do did not involve taking pictures this morning when my hair looked descent. Oh well. Gotta push through. I am seriously looking forward to this being over. I'm not good with commitment. I'm getting better though. Having an awesome boyfriend (who is currently sporting a SAWEET mohawk) is a good start to combatting commitment issues. And entering one of these challenges is another...

IMG_0997
26

Speaking of J, man he's great. Not what I was going to say but it just slipped out! No, actually, I was going to say that the other day J and I were commenting that we were pretty certain the sun was, in fact, dead. But then the next morning the sun popped it's little head out above the corn fields (more like desolate wasteland right now) of Iowa to say hello. So, in my excitement, I sent him a text that said "Holy Sun, Bananas!" To which he later reminded me that I sent him an odd text that resembled, "Holy Sun, Pancakes!". What? We are kind of weird? Um, yes absolutely. Well the sun returned today and we both exclaimed this afternoon "Holy Sun, Banana Pancakes!" I hope I get to continue to exclaim non-sequiturs about the sun all week!


1 comment:

  1. Q: How does it feel to date the most beautiful blogger in the world?

    A: It. Is. So. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...