Friday, March 4, 2011

28, mate!

The end of 30 x 30 is almost here. I can smell it. It smells like the shoes I haven't worn in over a month (and since I haven't worn them, they smell gooood!) It is the thing I think I realized the most about myself. I really like variety in footwear. I also realized that I probably could have done this for another week (there were plenty of combinations I didn't get to) but I am happy to be almost done and looking forward to diving into my closet of threads.

28

IMG_1012

IMG_1014

I don't even want to hope that spring is coming. Spring in Iowa is, well, non-existent. It teases you with signs of seasonal change and then when you are not looking...BOOM! Snow! Sleet! Torrential down pours of snowy, sleety, rain. It's for the birds in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...