Thursday, March 10, 2011

Teacher Threads - TWO outfits

Good God, it's Thursday. So, I am strapped for time once again but wanted to get these two outfits up. So here you go...
IMG_1014
IMG_1003
IMG_1007
I wore this outfit on Monday to teach. I find this sweater a little tricky. Sometimes it looks great while other times it feel frumpy. There is no trick to the tank top and skirt, though. I'm surprised that I am actually wearing stripes. I rarely wear them but having been seeing them everywhere and thought I'd give them a go.

IMG_1019
IMG_1012
IMG_1016
As you can probably guess, this outfit was all about comfort. I had recently purchased this shirt and was looking forward to wearing, however, I'm thrilled with how it is worn here. Most likely, I will pair it with a skirt in the future.

J wants me to continue to sign my posts with a question but I can't think of any.

Do you have any questions for me?



1 comment:

  1. i looove the second outfit!!! where did you get that top?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...