Monday, February 28, 2011

0utfits 15-25 (Is this cheating?)

Like I said in my last post, it's been a bit busy these last few weeks. Pretty much a HORRIBLE time to try and take outfit photos and post them. Many bloggers do a outfit recap where they show the last 10 Outfits from their 30 X 30. Me? I just show ten outfits at a time and pretend I have talked about them previously. I will say that it probably took me longer than normal just getting these pictures up here...

outfit 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25

Floral dress, blue skirt, and mustard sweater have gotten quite a bit of wear recently. Can you tell?

1 comment:

  1. yes, i can tell--and i love it! i was going to comment about how much i love those exact pieces. you look fab every time you wear them, so i say: wear 'em all you can! great ensembles here.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...