Wednesday, March 2, 2011

27 [insert clever title that relates to this number here]

Ah Wednesday...hump day. The middle of the week has returned and soon the week will be over.

IMG_1002

I really liked this outfit. I wore it this weekend when I went out to dinner with my parents and J. The four of us met in Galena, IL, home of Ulysses S. Grant and pretty much the most well preserved, adorable town this side of the Appalachian Mountains. The weekend was relaxing and filled with much fun and laughter.

IMG_1013
27

Alas, I did not get pictures of this gem on Saturday so I went ahead and wore it again today. This might be one of my favorites of the 30 x 30. Super comfortable and I feel very chic. Interestingly enough, I have received so many compliments on my little blacks boots, which is funny because I purchased them awhile ago, and have worn them many times during this challenge.

Does that ever happen to you? Do you ever wear something a million times and then, all of sudden, people notice it as if it's the first time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...