Tuesday, February 8, 2011

High Fives and getting the memo

No seriously, someone give me a high five for this ensemble. On a day that was cold and grim, I beat the case of the Monday's and got the memo to bring on the color and sparkle (the buttons on my cardigan sparkle). Easy outfit to put together and incredibly comfortable for my day of studying, lesson planning and class attending that ensued in this get up. Ironically, there were three other ladies in my class wearing a similar colored sweater. Guess they got the memo, too.
IMG_0972
IMG_0989
IMG_0993
Outfit # 5
What did you do to beat the Monday blues?

5 comments:

  1. High Five! :) And that is a super cute scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flea market scarf, what! That's awesome. Aren't clothes you get at non-mass stores just so much cooler? Maybe that's my stubborn side showing, but...

    Great bangs, by the way! They're so impressively sharp in their cut and make me want to bring back my short lived fling with blunt bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. found you in the color brigade, cute outfit! feel free to check out my blog =)

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello fellow remixer....I think your outfit ROCKS!! Love all the colors...super cute:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cardi and scarf! I actually did the same thing wearing brights this Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...