Friday, February 4, 2011

The third time is charming

I blame J for the title. I asked him what I should title my post and it devolved into this. I think it is quite true. This is the best he could come up with right now as he works on a managing edit for law school. Very serious stuff.
outfit 3 30/30
So the outfit...I thought this dress was going to be a seamless addition to my 30 for 30 challenge. In reality, it has proven to put the challenge into the 30 for 30. I bought the dress on super sale at Target but in order to score the deal, I had to purchase it a size bigger than I would have liked. The result? It billows...alot. I sort of feel like I'm taming a wild animal when I wear this dress. Thank God for the pockets. And my work horse shirt to tame the wild beast.
IMG_0995
This weekend will be filled with all the work I should have done this week. Looking forward to grading, reading, and planning for an upcoming history unit on American Foreign Policy in the 20th Century. I know, your totally jealous.

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...