Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For the love of dressing

Another quick post. I think until my schedule lets up, most of these posts will be short.

DSC_3661

DSC_3658

DSC_3656

OHMYGODILOVETHISDRESS! I thrifted this dress years ago, have had it hemmed twice and now that the weather is getting nicer (very light fabric) this baby will be coming out to play a lot more. It has itty bitty polka dots all over it, which given the dress a touch of interest and the collar has little tie strings that hang down. In the morning, I wore the dress with a sweater and scarf but as the day wore on (ha!) I shed my layers and let it stand alone. Which it did a great job, if I do say so myself. Much later in the day, I swapped the boots for little red flats.

Sidenote: Hair.getting.long. I always have this urge in the spring to opt for a shorter cut. My hair has just been feeling alittle flat-ski, lately.

Do you ever get the spring urge to chop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...