Friday, April 1, 2011

Professor RaHow

Several of my students thought I looked like a professor today. They clearly have not gone to college because if they did they would know that most professors do not dress like this (There are wonderful exceptions to this out there) . Maybe it's the glasses (the result of wearing my contacts too much) or the shoes (aren't they cuuute?!) that they felt I had entered "professor" territory. I took it as a compliment because, in high school talk, looking like "a professor" translates to looking like "an adult". And, like I have said before, any time I can look more like an adult, the better.
DSC_3614
DSC_3607
I know what you are thinking. You LOVE this scarf. I do, too. The boyfriend has great taste. This was one of my birthday gifts. Something I love very much about him is his impeccable gift giving skills. He takes great time and care selecting items that are meaningful. What a guy, right? Early in our relationship, we were away from each other for a weekend and, without prompting, we separately went to thrift store and got little somethings for each other. That has been a real mark of our relationship, since.

What was a meaningful gift someone gave you, recently?

2 comments:

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...