Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Must Love Bikes

It's biking weather and I am gleeful with this realization. Also gleeful about the bike I have hijacked from my mother...and the fact that it is pink. Actually, this part I don't really like but it's growing on me. It's more of a reddish pink, anyway.
DSC_3672
DSC_3677
Since I'm now biking (with J) to classes, my sartorial options have to adapt accordingly. This outfit was bike-easy, and cute to boot.
DSC_3670
DSC_3665
Please ignore the uneven leggings. Hey, it happens, right?

DSC_3694
DSC_3686
This outfit was one from last week. I have to say, this probably is one of my favorite outfits I have put together. I think you can tell by my impish grins in the pictures.
DSC_3692
These shorts are just too cute and so comfortable. I was also proud of myself for fixing the always annoying "I am not a man and actually have breasts" button-up shirt gaping problem by putting a piece of double-sided tape in between the buttons. I know, I'm brilliant.
DSC_3695
Any annoying sartorial problems you have quick fixes for?

1 comment:

  1. I love the shorts.... Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...