Thursday, February 23, 2012

A short post

I got tired of looking at the suit. Here's an outfit I wore sometime last week.
DSC_5563
Sweater/Express:: Dress(as skirt)/swapped:: top and tights/Old Navy:: boots/Kohls :: scarf and belt/F21
This is basically this look made winter friendly. I really like this dress as a skirt, and only as a skirt. The top part is pretty awkward. You most likely will never see the rest of it on this blog.
DSC_5561
DSC_5565
I went to Zara, H&M and Forever 21 the other day and I walked out empty handed. I actually think this is a good thing because it means they don't have anything in their stores that I don't feel like I already have or felt like I needed/wanted. Score one for me.
DSC_5559
Going to Old Navy or Target? Totally different story....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...