Thursday, February 9, 2012

Nothing Corporate

DSC_5525
Dress, tights/Old Navy::Scarf, belt/F21::Boots/Payless
I am finally feeling better thanks to the miracle of antibiotics (and good insurance). I was pretty much incapacitated for a week and some change. So much of doing nothing and wanting so badly to do something. No good. Soo glad to be back and moving around again. And not a moment too soon! I have been racing around trying to prep for a teaching hiring fair I will attend this Saturday. Wish me luck!!
DSC_5498
DSC_5509
Oh how I love this dress. The color is so rich and yummy and the fit is perfect. I can't tell you how many times I wore this dress in the fall and I am happy to introduce it to my blog. It can be dressed up or down so easily with just a quick change of accessories. That's a good piece of clothing if you ask me.
DSC_5518
DSC_5519
I also love these boots. I had to replace an exceptional pair of riding boots that I wore out with these. While these are not quite of the caliber of my last pair, the price was right and are maybe even more versatile than my previous pair.
DSC_5521
DSC_5513
Back to the hiring fair... I am going to wear a suit because, as far as I can tell, that is what you are supposed to do. But, if you can believe, I actually have nothing appropriate to wear with a suit. That's right. A closet full of great teachery clothing but nothing corporate. J and I scoured my wardrobe looking for something, anything remotely close to appropriate. Nothing. Nada. So it's off to find a professional top. I have to say, it's the least fun shopping excursion I have done in awhile.
DSC_5523

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...