Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shopping in the laundry

Ah Laundry Day! Is it weird that I love to do laundry? I love doing laundry because it feels so good to have clean clothes and, because it takes a good chunk of the day, it forces me to do other stuff around the house while I wait to change a load. Our washer is a little possessed and you have to watch it like a hawk because it will just randomly turn off and stop running. Crazy washer aside, I love a good laundry day.

DSC_5442

(Sweater: Thrifted; Tank Top: Ragstock; Jeans: Old Navy Socks: ??; House shoes: Gift (thanks, mom Newman!) headband: Ulta(?); scarf: found)

Laundry day always reminds me of how much clothing I actually own. It’s absurd. Due to our gazelle intensity, we have decided to seriously limit our clothes budget. So every time I do laundry it feels a little bit like I went shopping. Scratches the itch, if you will. Except for shoes. That itch will never be scratch.

DSC_5454

One of the best Christmas/wedding presents I received were these house shoes. Our floor is linoleum so footwear feels like a must. These house shoes are so comfy and warm. J also has a pair. They go particularly well with our matching flannel pants. Which we wear pretty much all the time at home. Yep, we are weird.

DSC_5453


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...