Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Hour

DSC_5415

I wore this outfit the other night to meet up with J and some of his friends for a happy hour. I found it challenging to dress for the occasion, knowing that I would be out numbered by professional wear. I also had an unreasonable urge to wear this little jacket. I have had for probably six years and I love wearing it but always have trouble knowing what to wear it with. I finally settled on this.

DSC_5423

I found the top a thrift store a while ago and I love the material. It’s light and for a girl who sweats standing still, this is crucial. And with just a little pop of color I felt like it gave this outfit some needed energy.

DSC_5434

The happy hour was fun, though, it was much later than the usual happy hour so it was basically like going out on a Wednesday night, which for us old farts who have traveled on the metro for half an hour to get home, it felt late. We will most likely save happy hours during the week the early evening to allow us that extra happy hour of sleep.

DSC_5414
top: Thrifted
Tank top: Express
Jacket: Old Navy
pants, scarf: Target
Boots: Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...