Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Play

DSC_4931
I have been playing around a bit with the look of my blog and my photos. I finally got my header photo to fit correctly. Small victories.
DSC_4934
The house I live in has these beautiful colored walls (pink in my room excluded) and I wanted to see how the colors captured in photos. I love the blue walls in the living room and with the big windows and book case, it definitely gives the image more interest.
DSC_4921
I edited these photos in Picnik using cross process and a bit of tweaking of the colors and exposure. They seem a bit dramatic. Or maybe it's because I'm not smiling. Either way, it was fun to try something new with the documenting of outfits. Maybe it will inspire me to document more frequently.
DSC_4924

Shirt: swapped
Scarf: ??
Tank top: Target
Pants: Old Navy
Boots: Diba
Earrings: Handmade by me

Colored Pants | Everybody, Everywear


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...