Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DSC_5011
As you can tell from my previous post, it was a "hair up", "glasses on" kind of weekend. I blame not feeling super well/laziness.
DSC_5012
DSC_5013
I wore this outfit Saturday on a cold and dreary day. I also made the mistake of biking that day, thinking that maybe the weather would hold out. Good thing I took these photos before my jaunt to the library. What did I get at the library, you ask? Oh you know, the usual: Communist Manifesto, On Liberty by John Stuart Mill, and season 3,4 and 6 (only one disc of each) of Sex and the City. Which items do you think were for class? And which item do you think consumed my Saturday? Not the Communist Manifesto...
DSC_5017
Shirt: swapped
skirt: gap
Scarf: F21
Tights, socks: Target
Boots: Diba via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...