Monday, September 26, 2011

The carpet and scarf could be friends

DSC_5018
As I was uploading pictures of this outfit, I realized that my scarf has a striking resemblance to the rug. Weird.
DSC_5022
This outfit was worn to do much needed work at a coffee shop. It was actually a little warm today for boots but I didn't care. I really wanted to wear them. Actually, I really wanted to wear this entire ensemble so I went ahead and wore it anyway. When it comes to blazers and jackets I often find myself pairing them with very light, airy tops. Change in body temperatures sends me into a slight, unannounced panic (ask J) so if I can avoid the panic but wearing layers that are easy to take on and off than I usually feel pretty good.
DSC_5019
I am trying out this hair style that I found on this beautiful lady's blog. I love the illusion of a full bun. Thank you, Emily, for rocking this hair style and showing us how.

Top: Old Navy
Tank top: Ragstock
Blazer: Thrifted
Jeggins: Old Navy
Boots: Kohls
Scarf: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...